- You can occupy the rooms from 3 p.m.
Early Check in:
- Check-in is available from 8:00 a.m., including breakfast, use of the entire hotel complex, luggage storage, etc. Rooms however will only be available for occupancy from 2 p.m. Guests will also receive towels and bathrobes. Prices on request
- We ask you to leave the rooms by 10:30 am.
Late Check out:
- Rooms are available until 10.30 a.m. but guests may request late check-out with all-day use of the hotel facilities, luggage storage, South Tyrolean "Marende" snack from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., and late return of towels and bathrobes by 7:30 p.m.. Prices on request
- The tourist tax (2.10 € per person/day for all guests over 14 years of age) is not included in the price.
How to find us…
- The nearest train stations are Ehrenburg or Brunico / Bruneck. From there we will be happy to pick you up free of charge and bring you directly to the Entdecker Hotel Panorama in Hofern. See the route planner here...
- Children's discounts apply with 2 full-paying accompanying adult persons. A list of all discounts can be found in the overview of rooms.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at our family hotel.
Terms of Payment
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, due to the regulations in force in Italy, cash payments are only possible up to amounts of Euro 2,999.99. You are welcome to pay your bill with either EC card or VISA.
- The rooms may be slightly different as seen in some images.
Your booking request is regarded as having been confirmed when you receive written confirmation from us by e-mail, and after payment of a 30% deposit.
The deposit can be settled in one of two ways:
- by credit or debit card: indicating the card number and expiry date (all the main cards are accepted, except American Express and Diners Club)
- by electronic bank transfer (EFT)
New Regulations: Booking Cancellations During Covid-19
In keeping with the developing coronavirus situation, the notice period for cancelling bookings has been reduced to just 3 days prior to arrival. Thus, cancellations of bookings made up to 3 days prior to your arrival are free of any penalties. To counter the spread of COVID-19 infection, governments introduce travel restrictions at short notice limiting the freedom of movement. In the event of cancellations, a medical certificate is required.
Newly updated information on the COVID-19 situation in South Tyrol can be found here.
Winter 2020-2021/Summer 2022 Cancellations
- Provided you cancel up to 1 month prior to your arrival date, there are no penalty charges.
- If you cancel between 1 month up to 10 days before your arrival, you forfeit the deposit.
- If you cancel less than 10 days before your scheduled arrival, there’s an 80% penalty charge based on the total cost of your reservation.
- In case of early or late departures, we charge 100% of the original reservation as well as any extra days of occupation. If you cancel on the anticipated date of arrival, late check-ins, earlier than planned departures, or unoccupied reserved beds, you’ll be charged 100% of the daily rate for the reserved days. Unused services, such as meals, will not be refunded.
- To avoid the risk of penalties resulting from cancellations we recommend taking our travel cancellation insurance.
Before you begin your journey, it is always possible that something can happen; with HanseMerkur Hotel Cancellation Protection you will be financially secure.
3 good reasons for HanseMerkur hotel cancellation cover:
- multiple award-winning products
- available to you 24 hours a day worldwide
- professional handling in the event of a claim
1. CANCELLATION PROTECTION
Cost assumption in the event of non-arrival of the trip, e.g. due to:
- unexpected or serious illness
- serious accident resulting in injury or death
- considerable damage to property
- loss of a job or commencement of an employment relationship
- no deductible
2. TRIP INTERRUPTION
If the trip is cancelled within the first half of the insured trip, but no later than within the first 8 days of the trip, we will refund the full travel price, and thereafter pro rata regarding the travel services not used.
3. DELAY PROTECTION
In the event that you have to change your booking or reach your accommodation late because of a traffic accident or breakdown of your private vehicle en route to the accommodation you have booked and insured, or the journey is interrupted due to a road block.