Bundled services: The following services are free of charge!
- Bathrobes for adults and children
- Electric kettle, hairdryer, TV/SAT
- Baby changing mat and nappy bucket
Special Tyrolean breakfast (07.30 – 10.00 am)
- Includes free-range eggs, fresh farm milk, butter, yoghurt and cheese from the local farms, fresh bread from the village bakery, genuine homecraft sausages made with local meats, freshly squeezed juices and aromatic organic teas.
Lunchtime (12.30 – 1.30 pm)
- A different 3-course menu every day (charged extra)
South Tyrolean snack/Marende (3.30 – 5.30 pm)
- Includes cold cuts, homemade cakes and hot beverages.
The Evening Dinner (18.30 - 20.30) featuring regional specialties
- The Dinner Menu introduces guests to our specialities
- New treats at mealtimes
- Every course is a surprise — delighting even the kids
- Do they recognize the main ingredients?
- Personal and friendly service at your table
Available 24 hours a day
- Refreshing drinks from our kitchen mixed with spring water from the mountain
- Baby porridge made to order
Please let us know in advance
- If you have concerns about allergens please let us know. Vegetarian meals are also served on request.
The Aqua Park and Sauna Discovery World
- Family bio sauna
- Sauna area for adults with steam bath, herbal sauna and Finnish sauna — plus, baby pool
- Children's pool for learning to swim and dive
- Infinity indoor/outdoor pool
- Family water slide
- Relaxation rooms
Indoor play area
- Drawing room: romping around, costumes, painting & drawing, handicrafts, reading, etc.
- Workshop: creative arts & crafts
Children's outdoor play area
- Playground with sandpit, hobbit house and tree house
- Watercourse: damming and splashing allowed!
- Petting zoo with goats and rabbits
Equipment rentals for children (with advance bookings)
- Buggy, backpacks, carrier
- Swimming aids, bathtub
- Seesaws and highchairs
- Free WLAN in the hotel
- Free underground parking
- Free pick-up and drop-off service from the Ehrenburg Railway Station
Holiday Pass Premium
- Valid throughout the year the HOLIDAYPASS Premium allows holders to utilize public transport free of charge, including regional trains throughout South Tyrol. In addition, holders are entitled to discounts on all sorts of services and can participate in various sporting events free of charge. Your free Holiday Pass is waiting at the hotel reception!